One Man’s Saturday:
- Dog medicated and walked and petted.
- Weekend breakfast made and consumed.
- Load of whites soaking in hot water.
- Pot of strong coffee drunk.
- Vacuum standing by in living room.
- All rugs out on the back deck.
- Drapes opened. Ditto windows. Ditto back door. Ditto front door.
- O’Keefe & Merritt pulled out from wall, standing by for field stripping, cleaning, and repair of the grillevator.
- Tub prepped, towels standing by for washing of the dog.
- Scott’s housecleaning playlist ramped up on iTunes.
- Scott likes to rock the party.
- Water softener switched off, hose out ready to water the way back and central beds.
- Fucking awesome artwork committed.
- Ketel One standing by in the freezer.
- Shrimps thawing for dinner, awaiting the wok.
- Yoga mat and bolster cleaned, ready for action. Or inaction. What do you call lying down and breathing very deeply and slowly for half an hour? Either way, it’s heaven.
- BBC’s Story of The Universe queued up on Netflix.
- Time’s Arrow and Archemedies Point by Huw Price standing by on the nightstand.
“Ready, steady, Go!”
PS is them boyos tough or what?